Here are some questions you can try with your kids to have a healthy exchange after picking them up or coming home from school.
1. What happened in school today?
- this trains observation and descriptive abilities
2. What did you perform well today?
- encourages no matter what is deemed good to be shared and we can encourage them to do better
3. What did you learn today?
4. Are there anything you don't know or don't understand today? Anything disturbing or feels weird?
5. Are there areas mom and dad can help you with?
- help to figure which areas they can solve themselves and which areas parents can help solve